Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Are You Really Interested?

So...I have to admit, I have spent several hours checking out our family & friends DARLING blogs! They are so much fun!! I love catching up on all of your lives and seeing all of your cute pictures. I decided to start one of our own little family, hoping that everyone would be interested in checking us out. I don't know... in the back of my mind, I keep thinking...what if no one is interested in us? Or what if I don't have any friends to add? Oh well, at the end of the day, I realized that this blogging thing in addition to being a lot of fun is a great alternative to journaling (which I have never been good at) Anyway, I guess I am jumping in with both feet!Even though I don't know how to add any of you as friends...WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!!

0 comments: