Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ABC's of Jessica

A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Joe
C- Cake or Pie? Cake
D- Day of Choice? Friday (Date Night)
E- Essential Item? Laptop
F- Favorite Color? Pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears
H- Hometown? Springville, Utah
I- Favorite Indulgence? Hot Showers on Cold Mornings
J- January or July? JULY...is that even a question
K- Kids? 1
L- Life isn't complete without? Family
M- Marriage date? 12/03/2004
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 Brothers 0 Sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias and Fears? Spiders, Snakes, Hillary Clinton
Q-Quote? "Live in this moment, this moment is your life."
R- Reason to smile? Addy Jayne
S- Season of choice? Spring/Summer
T- Tag two people? Heather Wilkinson & Alyssa Barrett
U- Unknown fact about me? I have major OCD...(Yes Joe, I admit it!!)
V- Vegetable? Green Beans
W- Worst Habit? Shopping, Popping other people's zits (I know, It's Disgusting)
X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Pasta
Z- Zodiac Sign? Aquarius

5 comments:

jaime said...

JESS! So I was bored at work and cruising through blogs and here you are! Your little girl is sooo cute! Anyway it was good to see what you are up to! keep in touch! Jaime (Harris) Dansie

Janelle said...

Oh so excited I found your blog. I miss your face

Nielson's said...

Hillary Clinton! LOL That is awesome! Funny stuff.

Alyssa said...

Oh you are a mean lady! But I love you so I will do it. How's the foot treating you? We need to lunch again soon and catch up!

Heath & Ege said...

Thanks for the tag Jess!! haha..I just saw that you tagged me...so I shall do it just for you! :)Love ya