Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Bet...Cast or Walking Boot?

I really wish that I had something really fun and exciting to Blog about...but, my life to say the least has been a little (wait, I take that back) VERY, VERY, VERY boring & lame. I go to the doctor's on Thursday and they are going to cut the cast off and take out the stitches. Me and Joe have a bet to see if they put a cast back on or if they will put me in a walking boot. I know that I can't put pressure on it until the pins come out in 4-5 more weeks...so I assume the cast. The very thought that I'm not even half way through this is very disturbing to me. I an so sick of TV that I am ready to throw it out the window. Joe is home during the day until 2:30...but doesn't have a lot of extra time to get us out of the house with all of the extra mother duties he has taken on. Poor little Addy kept walking to the closet yesterday and saying "Coat" she wanted to take advantage of the warm weather as much has I did. I heard that Gma Bills took her outside to play today. I'm sure that she was in heaven!! Thank goodness for Grandma's!! My mom and dad took Addy and I out last Friday to dinner and then we rented "Hairspray" to watch back at my parent's house!! I did love the movie and appreciate the extra effort on their part...with me being in the wheelchair, it is like having two 18 month old's! I am looking forward to this weekend. Krista & I have a boutique in Delta on Sat. I am planning on making the trip with Joe in tow, and then of course, sitting in the wheelchair all day, but hey...I'm not complaining. I am OUT OF THE HOUSE! What more could I ask for!!

4 comments:

jaime said...

I am so sorry about your foot! That sucks! Your Tootsie bug stuff is so cute! Kelli (Lamb) had a baby girl last Friday and I found some of your cute binky clips at Quilted Bear for her sooo cute! (And no I am not ready for another one :) what about you?)

Linds Forrest said...

Man alive... this is quite the procdure for tripping over your pants! :) Something this extensive should not happen to someone sweet like you! Maybe I am slow, did they put a cast on? Hope your boutique goes well!!

Zed and Lannis said...

Jess,
Hey thanks for the comments! How are things? Other then being laid up! Yeah my Dad does have cancer agian :( We're hanging in there thanks for your concern. We need to get together soon, I am off on Mondays & Fridays I will have to drive down one of these days and see you.

Kristy said...

Hey sorry that last comment was from me Kristy, I was logged in on my parents page (I do the blog for my Dad, to keep fam & friends posted) I didnt want to confuse you.