Saturday, May 3, 2008

New Skin

I decided it was time for a change, and after viewing one of my friend's cute new blog pages, I copied her and went to the same site to get mine...Thanks Heath!! =]

Speaking of change...on Wednesday I went to get my hair cut and colored for the first time in...(I really want to say years, because that's how long it felt like) but it was more like months. I was feeling a little daring that day and on kind of a whim just up and decided to cut about 5 1/2 inches of off my hair in addition to the color. WOW! It is the shortest that my hair has ever been. I have never been the type to just freak out about a haircut. Really, hair grows back. I just wish I would have sensed the urge sooner, maybe I could have donated it to a good cause, like "Locks of Love" or something. Anyways, I like it. I wanted a change after all the drama with my broken foot and I got it!! Sometimes you have to except change and go with the flow.

Out with the old and in with the new (Except for Joe and Addy of course.) =]

10 comments:

jaime said...

Love the new look... post a pic of your hair I bet it is darling...

Janelle said...

you can't do that and not post a pic!!!

Ashley Bogard said...

Where is the picture! I agree you can't say that and not show what it looks like. Love the background too.

Heath & Ege said...

If I'm the one you are talking about for the layout idea..then you are welcome!! haha..take a pic or youf hair! Wait you are coming in this week..so I'll see it in person! woo hoo!! Sounds way cute. Change is always good. I do those kinda spare of the moment things every once in a while..or when I'm really sick of my long hair.

Holly and Matthew said...

OH GIRL... pictures!!! You can style anything girl... :) I bet it looks awesome! Love ya :)

Love the blog! :)

Galo Fab 5 said...

I agree with everyone else, where's the picture???

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Jess, hey this is Whitney! I'm adding you to my blog list. Oh my whenever I see Addy I think about the Easter party and how she was singing that Umbrella song.....haha oh my heck she is so freakin cute!

Doug and Brandy said...

You totally should post a pic of it! I am excited to see it! I am sure that it looks great!!!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I don't know if you check this more frequently, or your email. But I just emailed you about the photo shoot. Let me know as soon as you can what works.
whit

dani said...

How are you! I love your blog and have decided to make a goal to keep in touch better! Can I say I love the hair. It is exactly what I would have done for you:))