Saturday, June 28, 2008

4 Wheeling Fun!!

Okay, not only did we do something fun today. I actually remembered to take my camera and snap a few pictures too!! PROPS!! =]
Joe's parents are camping up Fairview Canyon this weekend. We went up this afternoon and spent the day with them. It was alot of fun. Addy loved the 4-wheeling. She kept walking over to them and saying "Ride it?" while grabbing Joe's hand. She is getting so big. It seems like she has gone from saying just a few little words to full on talking and telling us everything that she needs in just a week or so.
She has been spending alot of time at the grandparents house's lately while Joe, Jason, Krista and I have been busy with boutique's and baby contests all around Utah. Anyway, this whole week she gets up in the morning and says "mama, go?" I then ask her where she wants to go. She says "My Gama's" I love that she loves them so much!!
Well, I will keep my promise and post some of the pictures from today.

Grandma Bills feeding Addy string cheese. Butch watching to see if any gets dropped.


Megan, Dave & Addy's 1st and only cousin a baby girl coming November 9th 2008!! We are so excited!!!



We managed to sneak away from the 4-wheeling Nazi and take a ride by ourselves.



Convinced she is big enough to ride all by herself...


Addy with her fun Aunt Ashley.



10 comments:

jaime said...

how cute is your little family???? That looks like so much fun!

Ashley Bogard said...

Now this makes me want to go camping even more! Addy looks so cute! I am glad you remembered your camera :)

Robertson family said...

Yea, new post! You and your family are darling! It looks like Addy had a lot of fun!

Melisa said...

Addy is getting so big she is so cute and looks like a mini you. Glad you had fun.the invites for the fourth are so cute.

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

looks like fun! I like how you redesigned your blog! It looks good!

[Morgan] said...

I'm totally Jealous.
I can't believe addy is getting so big! The last time I saw her in person was almost a year ago at Alyse's shower! wow!
Looks fun!

Christensen's said...

It look like you had so much fun. We need to plan a trip without the kids.

Christensen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Bogard said...

I will go to the pool any time, especially if I don't have this dang kid soon! :) I go to the Dr. tomorrow we'll see what he says, I will keep you posted. Addy was so cute at the pool, we'll bring the camera next time.

[Morgan] said...

Question... does Tootsie Bug have any squeaky shoes? For little boys? I've been looking around and just wondered...