Monday, July 7, 2008

Welcome ELLIETTE AVARIE BOGARD!!




One of my good friends Ashley FINALLY had her baby girl today at 4:33pm.She weight 8lbs 15.7oz and was 20 inches long. Mom and Ellie are both doing great. Ash looked fantastic!
Krista and I just couldn't wait and went to see her at about 7:00pm. She is such a little doll!! She had lots and lots and lots of jet black hair, they had it styled in a little mow hawk... I love it! She is going to be the perfect Tootsie Bug model! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS AsH & JeR!! You did good, she is beautiful!
Holding her made me just a little baby hungry... but, just a little. =]

2 comments:

Melisa said...

Did I just read that Jess was a little baby hungry. I can't believe it. Hahahaha... I love the babies just not the pregnancy part. Blah.

Ashley Bogard said...

I am so glad you guys came to see her. Thanks again for dinner, and everything else you have done! I feel so blessed to have such good friends. I feel like my heart has opened more than it ever has been before. I feel more appreciative for everything. So again THANKS!