Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TAGGED BY WHITNEY...

This tag is for my cousin Whitney, who just found out they are expecting their first baby in March!! We love you guys & know you will make the best parents ever!! CONGRATS!!!

***You're suppose to go onto Google Images and find an image for each question asked. I went to http://www.flickr.com/.

This was one of the best tags that I have done! Thanks for tagging me Whit!!

A Past Love - Softball!

My First Name - Jessica



My Middle Name - Marie (Pont Marie in Paris...)

Last Name - Bills





What are you doing now? - Going Swimming (with Addy, Krista & Talan.)


My age -29 (As I heard Kelli say, All womens eternal age. =] I will never be older then this...take notes Joe

My Favorite Treat - Brownies


A Place I would like to travel one day - Hawaii



My Favorite Color - Pink


My Hometown and the place where I currently live - Springville


My Favorite Vaction Spot - NEW YORK! (I lived out there for two years being a nanny. I never did or have got enough of it! I love it there!


My Favorite Food - Cafe Rio Salad


My Favorite Animal - Puppies

NOW I TAG:*** ASH, KRISTA, WHIT ROBERTSON, KRISTY MAYES, DANI, JAIME, KELLI, MELISA, MURIEL & KARA ***

4 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

I will see what I can about the tag! Thanks, hehe. Jeremy left me alone for 4 days with a newborn. What will I do! I saw you finished the books, I am almost done. I have loved them all. I will re-read the first soon!

Robertson family said...

What a cute idea!! I will work on it!

Melisa said...

I love this Tag! it will be so fun!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

How cute are you! I love all the pics you posted with your fav things!