Friday, August 15, 2008

For All Of You TWILIGHT Fans...

Joe's mom called me tonight to let me know that the release date for TWILIGHT has been moved up three weeks earlier to November 21st, 2008. Something to do with the Harry Potter movie being moved to next summer. So ExCiTeD!!! I know most of you can appreciate my enthusiasm! You know who you are! =]
You can read all about it on Stephenie Meyer's website.
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

PS - I have about 250 pages left in Breaking Dawn. Not too bad for a girl that hates to read. That is all four books in 2 weeks. And I LOVED THEM!!!!!

(I am the person that I used to make fun of...go FiGuRe! =] )

3 comments:

jaime said...

wow I didn't hear that. Sweet!!!!

Ashley Bogard said...

I got Whit's e-mail and am so excited. Guess we will be going for Girls night in Nov. I can't wait!!!

Fenus family said...

LOL...It is soooo funny to see how many people are obsessed with these books...don't get me wrong I am right there with you...I read the first 3 books in 1 week and then had to wait for Breaking Dawn...I finished that in 3 days...pathetic I know :) If you need to borrow any of them just let me know...I have all of them available now!