Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Totally & Completly Obsessed!!


I have tried really hard to resist the Twilight Series. I knew I was doing it for a reason...So many people talking about how good it was, how they couldn't put the books down, people reading all three books in one week.
My mom and brother Ben had starting reading Twilight about two weeks ago. My brother Ben is already almost through Eclipse and my mom is halfway through New Moon. So on Sunday, at my parents house, I picked up Twilight and started reading it. ADDICTION!!!
I finished it this morning and called Joe on his way home from work to have him stop at Walmart and pick up New Moon because I absolutely could not wait for my mom to finish to borrow hers. =]
I am already 1/3 of the way through New Moon now. Wow! I don't know what makes them so good. I have never liked to read much, I am much more of a wait until it comes out on video sort of person. So I thought if I could just get through one a month I would be doing pretty good. I never thought it would be like this. I have gone to bed after 1:00am since I starting reading and I find myself, after climbing into bed wishing for just one more chapter.
I have always loved the vampire movies and the Buffy the Vampire Series on TV (I know pathetic!) So I guess I knew I would be way into them if I just gave them a chance. Definitely an obsession. I can't wait for the Twilight Movie!! December seems so far away...=[ Anyone else have the same problem?

8 comments:

Robertson family said...

Yeah!!! I have a fellow addict to talk too!! I have read twilight, new moon, and eclipse 6 times each. I am totally obsessed!! We went to the breaking dawn release party-- I got home at 1:30. I though I would read just a little, the next thing I knew Ethan was crying and it was 7:30!! I have all the books if you want to borrow them!

Robertson family said...

oh and one more thing...go to Stepheniemeyer.com, she has playlists and parts to the books that weren't put in (that should have been) and also the first chapter from midnight sun (twilight from edwards point of view). You'll die it is so good!!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I can't believe that book out sold Harry Potter!

Ashley Bogard said...

Funny I just got Twilight from Candice yesterday! Now we can all be vampire nerds! Can't wait for Girls Night! Hopefully I finish by then so we can talk about it.

Ashley Bogard said...

I am over half done. I hope to finish today and start the next! So addicting, now I see what the fuss is about. Where are you at? Let's all go see the movie together!

The Lancaster's said...

yeah I am with Whitney another Twilight fan. Sorry about missing Girls night but you know when the kid has a thing the mom has to be at, well then you miss the one night you really wanted to go to anyways I will be at the next one.

Kristy

[Morgan] said...

awe man. everywhere i go people are reading this. i must be missing out. i still haven't read harry potter...

dani said...

Too funny! I started Breaking Dawn last Saturday and I havent done my laudry and the bare minimum on the dishes just to get us by. My house is a mess but I couldnt stop reading! Thank goodness I am finished and I think it is the best one yet, so beware. I always new you had good taste! :))