Saturday, September 20, 2008

Look Who's Two!!

HaPpY 2nd BiRtHdAy AdDy!!!
We can't believe our little girl is TWO today. She has grown up so fast!
**Why we LoVe Addy**
Your love of the simple things in life. (Riding bikes, blowing bubbles, taking long walks, playing at the park, brushing your teeth etc.)
You are such a happy little girl and so FULL of energy!
Your willingness to learn and try new things everyday!
We love you so much Addy! We don't know what we would have done without you! You are such a special little spirit in our house and we feel so blessed to be your parents.
Happy Birthday!!! We Hope You Have a GREAT Day!
WE LOVE YOU!!
(A special thanks to my friend Whitney Robertson for taking such amazing birthday pictures of Addy. You are the BeSt!! I will be posting the rest of them soon.)

10 comments:

[Morgan] said...

that t-w-o is the cutest damn idea i've ever seen.
can i copy when ellie turns five this year?

jaime said...

Happy Birthday!!! She is the cutest thing ever!! I want to steal that idea too!

Christensen's said...

Happy Birthday Addy!!

Melisa said...

Happy birthday you are a cutie! We love you!

Nielson's said...

I love that i share a birthday with her she the stinkin cutest!

Heath & Ege said...

She is so freakin cute and I can't believe how big she is!!

wendy said...

Jessica! I love addy's pictures! Who did them? Cute blog! Thanks! ~Wendy

dani said...

She is so beautiful. Future little model!

Holly and Matthew said...

OH my goodness!!! These are the cutest pictures!!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!! She is adorable!

haley said...

Glad you you found my blog. Addy is so cute, and I love the pictures. I told Whitney I need to have her do my girls.
Let's have a Twilight party then go see the movie when it's out!!