Thursday, September 18, 2008

Squeaky Shoes



I usually don't do this on my personal blog. But I wanted to make sure that all my friends and family were able to take advantage of this GREAT DEAL!!!
Tootsie Bug (my company) will be putting in an order for Squeaky Shoes. We are doing a one time deal on the shoes. They have many, many to choose from in girls and boys.
I sent out an e-mail with all of the information to most of you, but their are a few of you that I don't have e-mail addresses for. If you would like to receive a copy, please leave a comment for me with your e-mail address and I will send it over.
(PS - I will be deleting the e-mails after I copy them down for privacy reasons)

3 comments:

[Morgan] said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shaun & April said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.