Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Midnight Movie = Pure Madness

"It's going to be Pure Madness!" That's what the lady at the theatre said yesterday when I called to see what time people were going to start lining up for the movie. She said that she heard people talking about being there at 4:00PM!!!! That's right...4:00PM for the 12:01AM showing! We all talked and even though we didn't want to be there before 9:30-10:00 we broke down and met at my house at 6:30. When we got over there, there were maybe 15 people in line so we decided to run down to Winger's and eat. When we got back up there (around 8:00) the line had a few more...but, I was feeling pretty good about our line position. We all spent the next 4 hours playing with a Chinese Jump Rope & playing a couple games of Phase 10 & Murder In the Dark. At 10:30 they started seating. That is when the phrase "Pure Madness" comes into play. Once they ripped our tickets, we were all running. Once we were in there, women were diving over seats swinging all sorts of bags, purses, coats and even themselves to save seats. (Remember that good line position?) We ended up in the very back row on the top, with an 1 1/2 hours to spare.
I will save the movie detail discussion for those of you who have seen it! =] All in all it was a fun night with the girls with lots of laughs and Pure Madness.
Next time I will be reserving seats with Jaime & Kelly. You guys are so smart!! What was I thinking?

Our group

Waiting in line


Mario, Whit & Colbie wanting for the movie to start.

Still waiting...Ash & Krista


A fun game of Chinese Jump Rope!!

Right before they started seating. We found Haley in line so we had to get a pic with her!! =]


Me and Ash in the shirts we made.

12 comments:

Galo Fab 5 said...

Reserved is the BEST! Glad you had fun though.

Shaun & April said...

Decided at 11:35 to go with my sister, walked in to the Spanish Fork theater and had pretty good seats... but you have all the memories, right? Looks like fun. I haven't seen Haley since highschool so it's fun to see her in a pic.

haley said...

Pure madness is the best way to describe it. It was insanity. It was so not fair that we waited in line for 3 or 4 hours and some of group ended up on the front row! It seems like the time went by really fast though. Looks like you had fun!!

Crow Family said...

I haven't seen it yet =( Hopefully soon

Christensen's said...

That night was so fun! I cannot wait until "New Moon" Maybe I will fall a sleep and wake up and it will be here. HaHa

Jess and Joe said...

Krista...you are so funny!!! I seriously could not stop laughing about that comment! Lets both go into sleep induced comas. What a nice nap that would be! LOL

Heath & Ege said...

I want to know what you thought of it! I saw it on Friday...and was a bit disappointed in the acting skills. Thought it was a bit cheesy....some parts were good though. haha..

nancy said...

I am so happy to know I was not the only crazy one that stayed up that late! I loved it.

Heath & Ege said...

Yeah I think I need to see it again. I think I will like it better than the first time...I do love Bella's hair though..it's gorgeous in the movie! We should go! Or atleast go to dinner or something! It's been forever. I know I say it all the time..but we really need to get together and catch up!

Galo Fab 5 said...

Went again last night. I totally loved it the second time. Now I'm obsessed and Edward is dang hot. :)

jaime said...

Let's all get resereved seats for new moon. I can't do the whole madness thing! Looks like you had fun though!

Dan & Colbs said...

Hey Jess, I am doing a little blog stalking as well! That was a fun night, I am glad I didn't take out the ticket taker guy...that would have been a little embarassing. You all still need to teach me what a chinese jump rope is and how to use it :)