Sunday, November 30, 2008

Confessions of a SUPER FREAK!!

For all of you Twilight haters...please don't stop reading my blog. I promise not to post anything else Twilight related for at least 2 weeks. =] I have come to terms with it... I am a Freak when it comes to Twilight. I can't get enough of it. I am admitting to the world that I have seen the movie 4 times and plan on going a 5th time. And who knows maybe a 6th and 7th time will squeeze it's way in before the DVD comes out. Now that I have bared my soul and admitted to being a Twilight Obsessed Super Freak, the point of this post... In the movie at the end, when Edward and Bella are laying in the meadow and the snow is falling, right before she wakes up in the hospital, a song is playing in the background that is not on the soundtrack. After my obsessive 4th time of seeing the movie, I couldn't let the song go so, I Googled it. It is Rob Pattinson. It's called "Let Me Sign" and the link is below for your listening pleasure. It takes a minute for it to get going and it isn't very long but, when put with the movie at that exact part... it's perfect! Enjoy!
*CLICK HERE TO LISTEN*

5 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

I went and found the lyrics, so I am an even bigger super freak! LOVE IT! I will go any time to see it again.

Heath & Ege said...

YOu are a super freak!! hahaha...That's crazy that song is Rob Pattinson. I liked the song! I still have only seen in once...hahaha. Let's go and see it together! What do you think? We can catch up as well! :)

Galo Fab 5 said...

I love that song. Had no idea it was him. I can't believe you've seen it 4 times. I'm so jealous. I've only managed to get away twice. My husband thinks I'm crazy, no I'm just obsessed. :) Let me know next time you go.

haley said...

That song is actually on the soundtrack if you downloaded it from itunes along with a couple other bonus tracks. I love that song!! I'm going to see Twilight again on Mon. night with some girls i met in Forks. That will be my 5th time. I don't plan on stopping either. So don't feel too embarrassed. I am also a freak! It feels good to say it though, doesn't it?

jaime said...

lol you are too funny! I have to admit I have only seen it once and don't get it. I have heard it is better the second time but really?? I will give it a try though. I am not worried about you now but what are you going to do when it's all over :)