Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

Santa made it to our house this year. (Addy's lucky...)

Our Christmas Tree

Christmas Trees in the kitchen, with all of my fun ornaments from the years past.

We kept asking Addy what she wanted from Santa. She only asked for "Silky Jammies" This was after she opened them and immediately had to try them on. She was tickled.

Brad helping Addy open her present from Gma & Gpa Bonnett. It was a dress up trunk. Another one of her favorites!


Wearing a princess dress and crown from the trunk. Don't forget the "Princess Lond" (Princess Wand)
We had such a great Christmas this year! We feel very blessed!! We have so much to be thankful for... family & friends, health, jobs & the birth of Jesus Christ. What wonderful things to celebrate! Addy was so much fun this year. She was so excited. We left milk & cookies out for Santa on Christmas Eve and the first thing she said when went down stairs on Christmas morning was, "Did Santa eat his milk!?" It was so funny! We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.

6 comments:

Christensen's said...

Looks like fun! I am sure Addy wants to wear her silky jammies everynight. I am so glad you guys had a great Christmas!

[Morgan] said...

such cute pics. i love your trees.
glad you had a happy christmas!

haley said...

Oh yes, silky jammies. My girls call them "costumes". They practically live in them. I have a hard time getting them out of them so I can wash them. The second we get home from somewhere, the clothes come off and the costumes go on! Thanks for sharing your cute pics. Addy is adorable!

Crow Family said...

Addy is so much fun & sooo cute! We had alot of fun hanging out. I can't believe Addy warmed up enough to give Kevin a hug! Too bad we can't more often =( Looks like you guys had a great Christmas though!!

jaime said...

She is so cute! I wish I had a little girl to buy silky jammies for :( I'm tired of spiderman and hulk jammies :)

Holly and Matthew said...

It looks like Addy was a good little Princess this year. :) I loved all of these adorable pics. She is growing up so fast. :) love you :)