Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary

Today is our 4th Wedding Anniversary. I can hardly believe it!
Joe and I met 13 years ago...we dated for 5 years and have been married for 4 years.

Dating - Las Vegas, March 2002
Our engagement pictures. November 2004




Joe, I love you! You are supportive, caring & patient. Our ups and downs have made us stronger. We have learned a lot about each other over the past 4 years. Thanks for sharing your life with me. I look forward to many more anniversaries and growing old with you. Happy Anniversary!

10 comments:

jaime said...

awww you guys are so cute! Happy Aniversary!

Ashley Bogard said...

So you remembered this year!! HAHA. Congrats! You two crazy kids in love!

Christensen's said...

Happy Aniversary!

Robertson family said...

Happy anniversary!! Love the pictures! You guys are so cute!

Natalie said...

Happy anniversary! Thats so fun and exciting! Here's to many more years! :)

Us said...

Jess, oh how I remember the days at Engenuity you were doing the wedding stuff. I miss you tons and hope you and your cute family are doing well. - Kati Heath (Johnson)

Holly and Matthew said...

Happy Happy Anniversary you two!!! :) I loved this entry! :) Hope all is well!!!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Oh happy anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple! I love your pictures!

Natalie said...

The craft fair went alright. Better then I thought I was scared I would not sell anything! But I live in such a small town its hard to sell things here. Utah is soo different! Everyone goes to the craft fairs and puts things in the craft fairs here its all old people! haha I don't know I miss Utah there are just some things that are so much better there. craft fairs being one of them!
I had a feeling people might think I was announcing I was having twins once I posted that but nope..no babies here again for a year or so! HOPEFULLY!! heh

Galo Fab 5 said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary! You caught a good one!!