Monday, November 16, 2009

Photo Shoot with Whitney

**Four days before Crew was born, my amazing friend Whitney Robertson did a photo shoot of Addy and Rylee for Grandma Bills. (She needed a few pictures of the girls together.) She also did some pictures of Rylee for her 1st Birthday. I think they turned out GREAT!!! She always does such an awesome job!! I keep asking her how she can make my little Addy look so sweet. If you were there you would understand why I didn't think she could get ONE shot of Addy actually looking and smiling at the camera. =]
I can't wait to see the newborn ones she did of Crew. Anyway, here are a few of the pictures she took... Thanks Whit!! LoVe, LoVe, LoVe them!!!!













4 comments:

Natalie said...

They turned out so great! Addy is such a little doll! I love the very last one you posted! That deserves a frame on the wall! :)

haley said...

Whitney does such an awesome job!! But with your adorable little ones, it's probably a piece of cake! I love the one at the top of your blog where Addy is holding Crew! It needs to be in a magazine or something! Gorgeous!!!

jaime said...

oh my gosh jess she is just so cute!! I think both your kids look just like you!!

Christensen's said...

I love the photos, they are so cute. Talan was looking at them and said "Addy better look out for the train, Thomas mimght be comming"