Saturday, December 19, 2009

Our Christmas "Crack Snatcher"...





When we started pulling out the Christmas decorations this year, Addy was pretty scared of the Nutcracker. We decided to put him under the tree.
That night Addy called from her bed to us and asked if we had put that "thing" away? We told her yes and to please go to bed.
In the morning Addy and I went down stairs to eat breakfast and she spotted him under the tree still and said, "Hey Mom!! I thought you put that Crack Snatcher away!!" I just about died laughing!! So if you are on crack, make sure you don't come to our house this year. Apparently we have a snatcher on the loose. (Here are a few pictures of the two of them. I am trying to get her to warm up to him. He is a really cute one, I think!?)

4 comments:

Christensen's said...

Too funny! She better not come over to my house, I have a whole shelve of Crack Snatchers.

[Morgan] said...

BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

that "thing".

hilarious.

and yes, he is a really cute one. keep him.

A Princess World said...

That is too cute! I love it! You have the cutest kiddos! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Shaun & April said...

Good to know where the Crack Snatcher is this year... That is so funny, I love the things kids say!