Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bonnett Fam X-Mas Party!

This past Saturday was the Annual Bonnett Family Christmas Party! I forgot to take my camera unfortunately...but we snapped a few pictures when we got home! It was a lot of fun as it always is! The family gift exchange/steal game is always a hit. Next year I am going to videotape it. Regardless, I got exactly what I wanted thanks to Addy rolling a 6 on the dice for me 1 minute before the game ended and saving us from the dreaded Santa Face. She was just as excited as I was about the gift. She keeps telling me, "Mom, I threw that dice and stole those pillows from Aunt Claire." Who was also fighting for them! (sorry Claire, but look how cute they look on my couch!...=] =] =]!)





Oh...the JOY, I love them!!

Last but not least...Here is a little Crew Love...He turned 2 months old on the 13th. It is smiling and talking and getting so chubby! (Joe says his legs look like drumsticks) I love this little guy and we are so glad that he is in our family. He has his 2 month old check up on the 28th. I am excited to see how he is doing/growing!


(hand moving a little too fast for the camera!)