Saturday, October 17, 2009

Crew J. Bills...His Story









Crew Joe Bills arrived on October 13th 2009 at 8:09 AM. He weight 6lbs/13ozs and was 19.5" long. So much for the doctor's prediction of a 8 - 8.5 pound baby. They swore up and down that he was going to be bigger then Addy. So Joe had to run out and buy a few PJ's and outfits in Newborn sizes... because all I had was 0-3 month and bigger... except for a few items that he inherited from Lincoln (Krista & Jason's little one.) Thanks guys!! 

We arrived at the hospital at 5:30 am to prepare for the 7:30 am c-section. The actual c-section went well. Although, I did get sick off of the spinal block, so I spent most of the first day throwing up. (Including a few times while actually on the operating table, not fun when you can't feel anything below your neck!!) But overall I am feeling much better this time around and recovery seems much faster! Crew and I spent three days in the hospital and were released on Friday October 16th. We are so glad to be home! Addy is loving being a big sister. When she came to see me in the hospital on Tuesday she could barley wait for the nurse to finish doing the vitals on Crew so that she could hold him. I don't think she even noticed me...or said hi. =]
After the nurse was done, Joe put her on the bed and we let her hold him for the first time. She kept looking at him and then she turned to me and said, "Oh mom, I love him! He is Adorable, Cute! But.......... what kind of animal is he?" I wish I would have got it on camera! Oh the things that girl says!! And she has this thing of pulling a "Mad Face" right before you snap the picture...so the only pictures I have of her right now are her with the grumpy little look on her face. 
We feel so blessed to have Crew in our family. He is such a GOOD baby!! And has the sweetest little spirt!! We love him and couldn't be happier!!!

3 comments:

Bandley Family said...

ok so can i just say he is adoreable!!! what a stinkin cutie! we cant wait to meet the little sweetie. isnt the throwing up the worst after having a c-section i believe so i had the same problem with oliver the whole time youre thinking wait i just did this for 9 months what the heck....so glad it all went well and we are so excited for you guys let us know if you need anything! CONGRATS

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness we are soo excited for you guys. He is so very precious. I can't wait to come home for Christmas and hold that little one. That makes me laugh so hard that she was wondering but kind of an animal he was. He just looks cute as can be and we couldn't be happier for you guys. We are sad we are missing everything there in Utah. We hope you guys are still doing great! See you in a couple months!! :) Enjoy that new little bundle....I am feeling a little jealous! hehe

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

So Cute Jess! I can't wait to meet the little guy! I know you are probably so busy but we are having a little boutique at our clubhouse on the 19th of this month and we would love to have you come and have a booth with all of your darling stuff! Let me know if its something your interested in! Hope all is well.